This blog has a gmail account. The alias for it is gotmedieval. If I put it in “thisblog’firstname.lastname@example.org” form on this page some stupid automated email address sniffer will add it to a list of email address that Viagra ads will be sent to, so you’ll just have to figure out how to create the email address from those clues above.
If you’d rather, you can use the contact form at the bottom of this page, of course.
If you are uncertain whether you need to contact this blog’s bloggist, please refer to the following guide:
Good Reasons to Contact Carl
- to tell him…
- …how awesome he is
- …how awesome this blog is
- …about this panel you’re putting together for K’Zoo, Leeds, etc. that he’d be perfect for (please make sure the panel is awesome)
- …about interesting things he may not have heard of that he probably should blog about
- to send him…
- …fabulous prize packages worth $[Insert Worth Here (please make sure it's a lot)]
- …review copies of your medieval stuff
Bad Reasons to Contact Carl
- to ask him…
- …to advertise something lame
- …why he doesn’t update more frequently
- …why you’re not on his blog roll
- …why he insists on not blogging about something interesting you told him he should blog about weeks ago
- to tell him how weird you find his monkey/magic private parts/etc. obsession
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form